Company: ISCO Industries
Posted on: November 19, 2023
ISCO Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that
specializes in HDPE. Automation/Mechatronics Engineers specify,
design, build, and implement tools, equipment, and solutions to
give the operations and sales teams what they need to be the best
in the industry. This position is based in our Corsicana, TX
fabrication facility where we are looking to automate many of our
current manufacturing processes. Lead the effort toward automation
for a forward thinking, growing company. Experience a balance of
design and planning work in the office and implementation and
support in the shop. Work both independently and in collaboration
within the Manufacturing Projects Team and Maintenance and
Fabrication Teams on site.
- Optimization of current manufacturing processes and
implementation of new manufacturing processes utilizing automated
- Robotic, CNC, and other automated manufacturing equipment
specification, procurement, implementation and support.
- Design and build new equipment.
- Maintain and improve existing equipment.
- Procure tools and equipment.
- Document and organize all projects worked on.
- Support operations and company initiatives.
- Perform other tasks as needed. Base Qualifications and
- Education: Qualified candidates will possess, at minimum, a
Bachelor's Degree in Automation Engineering, Mechatronics
Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other Engineering
- Experience: 3 10 years. Experience designing, specifying,
implementing, and supporting automated manufacturing equipment
- Industrial control system design, implementation, and
- PLC logic writing, programming, and troubleshooting
- Electrical system design and documentation
- Robot programming and troubleshooting
- Proficient knowledge of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD as well
as project management and organizational skills preferred
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.).
Keywords: ISCO Industries, DeSoto , Automation/Mechatronics Engineer, Engineering , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!