Hospice Registered Nurse - Hospice
Company: Curo Health Services
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Hospice Registered NurseOur Company
New Century Hospice, part of the Gentiva family of hospice, home
health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on
clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company
culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and
innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry.
Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when
life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our
Join us to make a difference when life matters most
At Gentiva, we believe every day is an opportunity to make care
more personal and life more comfortable. That's why we offer
personal care, palliative care and hospice to give people the care
they need with dignity, grace, and love.
As a Full Time Hospice RN / RN Case Manager, you will be eligible
* Competitive Pay
* Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
* Wellness Program and Resources including:
* A dedicated Accolade Care Coordinator for personalized care
management support of all your healthcare needs
* Telemedicine Program
* Type 2 Diabetes Management Program via Virta Health
* A complete Joint and Spine Program with concierge services via
* Generous Paid Time Off (plan increases with tenure) and 7 paid
* Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
* 401(k) with company matching contributions
* Career growth opportunities available at both the branch and
* One on One Onboarding Program with a Nurse Preceptor
* Free Continuing Education Units
* Tuition Program that includes:
* Access to 280+ program at 25+ learning partners
* Programs at every education level from ASN to BSN or BSN to
* Online classes with flexible start dates
* Tuition reimbursement
* Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
* Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, accident insurance,
and pet insurance
* Local and national award programs
* Referral bonus program
* Mileage reimbursement or Fleet Program
* Financial assistance program supporting teammates in times of
As a Hospice RN/ RN Case Manager, you will:
* Report directly to the Administrator, Executive Director or
Patient Care Manager Senior and will maintain primary control and
professional management of each patient.
* Act as primary liaison between physician, patient/family and
* Provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and
supportive care to the patient's family with a reasonable case load
while providing a trusting and compassionate relationship with your
patients and their families.
* Empower patient's caregivers by educating them on care for their
* Manage and collaborate with an interdisciplinary group consisting
of Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN or LVN), Certified
Nursing Assistants (CNA) and support staff to provide comfort,
peace, and dignity
* Evaluate patient and family needs and assist in the preparation
and execution of the plan of care for each patient.
* Maintain all assigned patient clinical records.
* Participate in company quality assessment and performance
Hospice Registered Nurse / RN Case Manager Requirements:
* Hospice heart: compassionate, kind and empathetic to your
patients and their families.
* Comfortable providing care wherever the patient calls "home".
* Demonstrate flexibility and composure while supporting others in
a time of crisis.
* RN license in the state of requested employment (or eligibility
* 1+ years of nursing experience in hospice, home health, ICU,
geriatric, or oncology strongly preferred.
* Additional, preferred experience to help you be successful in a
hospice role: hospital Staff RN, Med Surg, PACU, Float pool, ER or
emergency room, critical care, acute care, cardiac, geriatric,
admissions, wound care, telemetry, on-call, or travel nursing.
* Current driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Current CPR certification
Gentiva is a family of industry-leading hospice, palliative and
personal care providers. With more than 430 locations and thousands
of compassionate clinicians across 36 states, our place is by the
side of those who need us, offering assistance with daily living
and helping patients and their families manage the physical,
emotional and spiritual effects of serious illness or a terminal
diagnosis. Gentiva's corporate headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia,
with providers delivering care across the U.S.
Members of the Gentiva family include Gentiva Hospice, Hospice
Plus, Kindred Hospice, New Century Hospice, Regency SouthernCare,
SouthernCare Hospice Services, SouthernCare New Beacon, Empatia
Palliative Care; Gentiva Personal Care, Girling Personal Care, The
Home Option and Victorian Home Care.
* Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan,
Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
* Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
* Competitive Salaries
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
* This is a safety-sensitive position
* Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for
* Where applicable, employee must meet state specific
* We are proud to be an EEO employer
* We maintain a drug-free workplace
New Century Hospice
Keywords: Curo Health Services, DeSoto , Hospice Registered Nurse - Hospice, Healthcare , Corsicana, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!