Group Coordinator Lead (US) - 1845 - Desoto TX SWRC (Desoto, TX)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Weekend Truckload Group Lead
Reports to Truckload Supervisor
Responsible for assigning work schedules, training associates
and monitoring associate progress for the work group they are
directing. Provides day-to-day direction and guidance to work
group. Responsible for daily workloads.
- Conduct training for new associates.
- Maintain legible and accurate records or logs.
- Review documents prepared by members of the work group for
accuracy and legibility.
- Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
- Open and/or close and secure the building as directed.
- Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be
- Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to
Required Education and Experience:
- 6-12 months warehouse experience
- 6-12 months forklift operation experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a
forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment,
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL, DeSoto , Group Coordinator Lead (US) - 1845 - Desoto TX SWRC (Desoto, TX), Other , Desoto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!