Quality Technician II (US) - 1845 - Desoto TX SWRC (Desoto, TX)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sunday to Wednesday 5:00am to 3:30pm
Execute assigned tasks to support establishment, maintenance,
alignment and continual improvement of the QA System. Responsible
for day-to-day Quality Assurance activities to ensure compliance
with governmental regulations, customer requirements, quality
assurance policies and procedures and accommodating requests for
- Perform Quality audits, inspections and documentation.
- Perform daily quality assurance activities as required or
directed by management.
- Monitor and report level of QMS implementation, compliance and
effectiveness through audit activities, observation, review of
quality metrics and customer feedback.
- Support QA training for new and existing associates.
- Support coordination of QA license, permit and registration
- Work with Quality Assurance, Ops Performance and Process
Improvement teams to progress Quality initiatives.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of
forklift training program with the first 30 days of employment
- Associate degree or equivalent in related field of study,
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL, DeSoto , Quality Technician II (US) - 1845 - Desoto TX SWRC (Desoto, TX), Other , Desoto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!