Global Industrial, a Systemax Company
Systemax has a 70-year track record of market-leading
innovation. Founded in 1949 as a small material handling company,
we've grown to be an industry leader with over 1.7 million products
in 21 industrial and commercial categories. Global Industrial is a
subsidiary of Systemax and represents the largest part of the
The keys to our continued success include the collaborative
spirit we cultivate in our associates, our customers, and our
vendor partners. Our esteemed customer base includes members of the
Fortune 500, small-to-medium size business, and direct to consumer.
Conducting business across a wide spectrum of industry verticals,
we supply our customers with the industrial equipment and supplies
they need to run their business effectively, efficiently, and
Our culture starts with our leadership team. United, they uphold
a commitment to transparency and clear communication, creating
loyalty and a high level of engagement amongst associates. By
joining Global Industrial, a Systemax Company, you are a part of a
dynamic organization that rewards high performance as well as an
environment of continuous learning with upward mobility through
training and development, stretch assignments, and internal
At our core, we believe in embracing new ideas, teamwork,
accountability, and treating our associates the way we want them to
treat our customers. We are active listeners - to our employees and
to our customers - so that our actions result in a truly delightful
associate and customer experience alike. By celebrating our
differences and rewarding innovation at all levels of the business,
we nurture a culture of belonging and unity to drive change.
- Uses an RF scanner to determine the proper products to be
moved, gathered, or distributed for completing customer
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on
pallets, shelves or conveyor belts based on the necessary route for
either the packing station or shipping department.
- Operates a riding powered pallet jack and/or forklift to move
products efficiently in a productive environment.
- Receives processed orders, verifies accuracy of order and scans
order into computer system.
- Banding product securely to respective pallet using company
standards to ensure our customers satisfaction.
- Utilizes machinery to shrink wrap products on pallets.
- Operates forklift and pallet jack to stage or load products as
- Loads orders safely and efficiently.
- Receives merchandise into the warehouse daily upon
- Unloads trucks and verifies inventory.
- Record and report discrepancies and/or damages as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Competencies and skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have previous experience operating a gas forklift and
electric pallet jack.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a Warehouse environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating an electric pallet jack
- Minimum of 1 year experience utilizing an RF Scanner
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis
- Able to stand, walk, pull and bending 100% of the day on a
continuous basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have organizational and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced
- Utilize various types of packing supplies to protect product on
pallet for shipping.
- Reading and comprehension skills required.
- Must possess computer exposure.
- Strong initiative and self-motivational skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
Global Industrial, a Systemax Company provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Packing, Warehouse, Supply, Forklift,