Company: City of DeSoto, Texas
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Description Benefits Supplemental Questions
The purpose of this position is to oversee the main entry area;
complete and monitor reception and cashier duties; and assist with
operational issues. This is accomplished by greeting patrons;
accepting fees; monitoring money transactions; and maintaining the
entry and surrounding areas. Other duties include assisting with
related tasks as required.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors and provides customer service to the public by working
at the main entry area; greeting users and assisting with requests;
accepting fees and making change; directing patrons to the
appropriate area; issuing passes; and answering the phones and
responding to requests.
- Completes sales data by receiving and reviewing cash; counting
monies; and completing transaction reports.
- Assists with operational issues by acting as lead employee;
providing training to new employees; and monitoring service
- One year of experience as a part time (1040 hours) or fulltime
cashier or recreation attendant
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in
writing, with co-workers, the public, and elected and appointed
- Ability to operate cash registers and count and balance
Keywords: City of DeSoto, Texas, DeSoto , Lead Cashier, Other , Desoto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!