LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Vibra Specialty Hospital at DeSoto is seeking a
Full Time Night Shift Med-Surg RN- to join our team!
Vibra Specialty Hospital at DeSoto, located in DeSoto, TX is a
60 bed LTAC providing long-term acute care services to patients
recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients
require additional critical care services for medically complex
conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing,
cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning.
As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work
in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get
to know your patients and their families.
The Med-Surg RN develops, implements, evaluates and revises a
plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the
mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care
includes direct care along with
the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance
with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the
Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence;
managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing
professional relationships and utilizing professional skills;
fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and
developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered
Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Current ACLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
required within six (6) months of hire.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
DeSoto, TX area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!