Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: June 11, 2021
$300 NEW HIRE SIGN ON BONUS
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 Sign-on Bonus
This Cash Office Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
• Executing all daily office administration tasks
• Delivering a high standard of customer service to all levels of
employees in field operations up to the corporate office.
• Working at the Dallas - Lovefield International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Cash Office Associate to:
• Provide flexibility to work any shift, any day of the week,
including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
Cash Office Associate Job Duties:
• Oversee accuracy of cash office responsibilities and personnel,
which includes but is not limited to:
• Responsible for accurately counting daily deposits.
• Reviews and retrieve Z-readings and credit card audits.
Separating all reading by district and register number.
• Entering Z-reading information into spread sheets. Responsible
for completing and verifying accuracy of sales report.
• Report current day, last year and last week sale figures to
Regional VP daily.
• Verify that the safe has been counted and balanced at the
beginning and end of day.
• Preparing daily deposit log and communicating with corporate.
• Responsible for Dunbar orders.
• Preparing cashier over and shortage report.
• Responsible for preparing weekly reports for corporate and
• Responsible for all supply orders for Cash office.
• Responsible for weekly perpetual.
• Responsible for annual inventory paperwork and maintaining
• Check statements of suppliers and/or vendors.
• Check email and respond when necessary.
• Process daily invoices.
• Submit shortages through proper vendors.
• Knowledge in counting large volumes of cash.
• Computer skills- knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, especially
• Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
• Organizational Skills
• Excellent communication skills with outside vendors, coworkers,
and corporate office.
• Highly detail oriented.
• SAP experience mandatory
• At least 2 years' experience in cash handling, preferably in a
position dealing with large amounts of money.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, DeSoto , Office Manager, Other , Desoto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!