Retail Store Associate - Desoto, TX, United States
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: July 20, 2021
Located at Desoto, TX, United States
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
Position: Sales Associate
Location: Dallas Love Field Airport
Job Type: Full-time
Rate of Pay: A seasonal rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
Shift: Open / flexible availability (early mornings, afternoons,
evenings) Weekdays and Weekends
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting
in the daily operation of the stores.
• Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or
approach the cash wrap.
• Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special
store loss prevention procedures.
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and
• Effectively operate a cash register.
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of
product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility.
• Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
• Assist other store employees in maintaining security in
• Stock merchandise.
• Inform management of any out of stock situations.
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
• Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
• Perform related work as assigned.
• Be able to lift 40 pounds
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
• Minimum 6 months Retail & Customer Service experience
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
• Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
• High degree of interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Prior stockroom or warehouse experience preferred.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who
want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and
concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the
ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We
recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our
success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly
We invite you to learn more about our ...
• Competitive Salaries
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Time
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Advancement and Growth Opportunities
• On-going Training & Development
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate
The job that's right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex
(including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Hudson Group, DeSoto , Retail Store Associate - Desoto, TX, United States, Other , Desoto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!