RN & LVN Openings: Texas Home Health
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Field RN Salary: $82,000-$94,000
***Sign-On Bonus up to $10,000 for select positions***
We are currently recruiting for RN, and LVN roles in the following
locations in Texas: DeSoto, Arlington, and Fort Worth
AccentCare is the 4th largest home health company in the nation
with a history of care of over 50 years. We have more than
30,000 qualified professionals in over 242 offices who are
dedicated to improving the quality of living. With advanced
technologies, proprietary programs, and extensive training, our
caring team members uphold our mission for over 200,000 patients
and clients each year.
About our roles:
As an RN & LVN you'll see 6-8 patients a day & enjoy a regular
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm schedule with minimal on-call rotations. You
will be able to connect with your patient via 1 on 1 care and walk
them through every step toward recovery.
As an LVN you will:
- Provide nursing visits in accordance with the written plan of
treatment signed by the physician and all subsequent orders that
authorize and direct changes.
- Provide (on a daily basis) paperwork as required by agency to
maintain accurate and complete medical records.
- Conduct and pursues the business of agency in accordance with
sound nursing and medical practices and represents agency in a
manner calculated to instill confidence in patients, physicians and
the general public.
- Perform nursing services only under the guidance and
supervision of a registered nurse.
As an RN you will:
- Assess all medicines to identify possible ineffective drug
therapy or adverse reactions, significant side effects, drug
allergies, and contraindicated medications.
- Establish realistic measurable, observable goals consistent
with the patient’s diagnosis.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies
and procedures including, but not limited to Compliance Process:
Code of Conduct, HIPAA, and documentation standards.
- Demonstrate professional conduct, service excellence and
commitment to the values and mission of AccentCare, Inc.
We are looking for RNs & LVNs with these
- Graduated from a program/school with the appropriate license
(RN or LVN)
- 1+ years of experience in home health
- Experience with nursing skills such as wound care, wound vac,
blood draws, Diabetic management, etc
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in
accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in
good working order. Ability to travel to all business
If you're interested in any of these positions or
locations apply to this role to be put in touch with a recruiter
who can give you more information about your local
Keywords: AccentCare, DeSoto , RN & LVN Openings: Texas Home Health, Other , DeSoto, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!