Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody
managers. Hello, Liveops.
Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to
provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of
industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance,
Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support.
As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to
choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide
services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with
As an Independent Contractor, you are self-employed and
- Work from home or any quiet place.
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
Our Clients look for Independent Contractors who are
- Conducting inbound and outbound customer service calls with
- Creatively problem solving.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound
- Providing a high-level of customer service.
- Documenting details of all calls and customer
- Managing through multiple systems, programs, and screens
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following
- Experience handling inbound and outbound calls
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and
- Basic typing skills
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult
As a business provider of call center services, you will submit
invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have
varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent
talking on the phone and assisting callers. Independent Contractors
may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual
call center services to Liveops and it's clients, you will be
responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary
depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other
factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and
control their own profit and loss.
Want to Learn More?!
Hear from Liveops Independent Contractors on the benefits of
being your own boss, tips for success, and how being an Independent
Contractor with Liveops provides the flexibility and balance to
achieve your personal and professional goals.
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are
- Complete an application to Join Liveops Nation, which includes
passing a background/credit check
- The background/credit check requires a $45 processing fee paid
directly to our vendor
- View our background and credit check requirements here
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Complete a W9 form
- Opportunities that you choose may have additional requirements,
including certification specific to a program
We have a variety of programs starting every
Program Metrics Requirements:
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to
participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted
minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by
self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor
you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our
clients; the more you service, the higher your earning
- Client's call availability will vary and is subject to change,
however generally calls are available daily from 8am to 8pm EST.
Several clients also offer 24/7 call availability.
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by
- Please note, several clients will require additional security
measures and technology equipment
- Liveops systems are not currently compatible with Mac or
Submit your application today! Once qualified, a member of our
team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Liveops Nation!
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following
states: AL, AK, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME,
MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN,
TX, VA, WV, WY